Looking for an easy-care, no-hassle place to call home? These are the top 10 condos for sale in Reno, NV, available on the market right now, and several of them offer fabulous mountain, city or water views. Chase International agent Bill Collins curated these for us and provides a quick summary of why they’re worth a closer look:
1) Wake up to gorgeous views of Mt. Rose and the Truckee River every day. You’ll love this two bedroom, two bath, sunny corner unit at the Montage in downtown Reno.
2) Experience a modern aesthetic in the heart of downtown Reno with an amazing view of the city. Snuggle up in this two bedroom, two bath unit overlooking the urban garden.
3) Like you stepped into a New York City condo, the pictures speak for themselves. Revel in this two bedroom, two bath Montage loft featuring 14-foot ceilings in downtown Reno.
4) 15-foot ceilings and towering windows show off the amazing city landscape of downtown Reno. This is a rarely available third-floor loft unit at the Montage.
5) Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, enjoy panoramic mountain views close to shopping. You’ll love the tranquility of this two bedroom, two bath condo at the Resort at Tanamera in South Meadows.
6) Settle into a modern corner condo with a wraparound deck showcasing downtown Reno views. You’ll love the afternoon warmth of this two bedroom, two bath unit in the Arlington Towers.
7) This is the biggest little luxury condo with a balcony looking right over the Truckee River. A one bedroom, one bath delight awaits you in the Arlington Towers in downtown Reno.
8) If you like contemporary brick in a park-like setting, this roomy, two bedroom, two bath Riverside Condo is perfect. You’ll love its location in Old Southwest Reno, within walking distance to downtown.
9) Get the best bang for your buck with floor-to-ceiling windows in this modern, one bedroom, one bath condo. Enjoy pet-friendly living at the Montage in downtown Reno.
10) Top-of-the-line bamboo floors with upgrades throughout are only the beginning. Relax and enjoy city and mountain views from this one bedroom, one bath, Belvedere Towers condo in downtown Reno.
Bonus Townhomes for Sale
Because 10 top options just aren’t enough, we threw in two more interesting finds for you:
11) Elegance at its finest, discover this rarely available in-town hideaway at Green Ranch. This unique property features three bedrooms, three baths and a private pond view in Southwest Reno.
12) You’ll find luxury, privacy and a fully furnished home with Montage amenities right at your fingertips. That’s what this three bedroom, 3.5 bath multi-story loft unit offers in downtown Reno.
What’s your condo/townhome worth? Find out instantly.
Bill Collins’ accomplishments while serving our country in the United States Army have led to an unprecedented level of awards that only few could achieve. Within the impressive and extensive list of accolades, Bill has earned and been presented with the Bronze Star Medal, the NATO Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, and the Meritorious Unit Commendation. As a Realtor, Bill draws from his experience in training, leading and interacting with global leaders to evaluate and recommend the best solution for his clients in his own down-to-earth style. All combined, Bill brings an unparalleled work ethic and persistence to ensure success for all involved through Chase International’s Reno, NV office.