Two historical and beautiful office buildings located in Old Southwest Reno. One parcel includes both buildings separated by large newly paved parking lot with over 30 spaces. Stone building was built in 1922, Brick building built in 1928. Amazing views of downtown Reno, Truckee River and the park below from both buildings. Mature and well maintained landscaping combined with the tree lines streets makes for a perfect location. Quiet neighborhood, close to Court House, downtown and restaurants.